Christmas Markets in Romania
I thought it is good to know what Christmas fairs or markets are around the country, given the fact that there is not much time till the Christmas holidays.
Romania Christmas markets and fairs
- Bucharest Christmas Market, which was opened for the first time in 2012, rather late, however, for a European capital, is the official Christmas Fair in the city of Bucharest.
- Sibiu Christmas Market, which opens its doors between November 21 and December 26, 2015 , it is considered one of the finest Christmas fairs in Romania and it takes place in the Market Square. Sibiu is a real city of records, you will not get bored in it!
- Timisoara Christmas Fair, which takes place between 01 decembrie 2014-07 January 2015. There will be little Christmas houses located in the city center, in Victoria Square, waiting for visitors.
- Christmas Fair in Ploiesti, which will take place in the pedestrian zone of the civic center .
- Santa’s Embassy in the Mogoşoaia Park, a fair which I recommend you with great aplomb. This fair takes place in Brâncoveanu Fair, so the space is large enough and it is perfect for families with children because they can meet with Santa in his house. Not to mention it’s full of little houses with goodies …
- Christmas Gift Fair at Sala Dalles in Bucharest. I find it a place where you can find many articles on the season, some funny, that can be made Christmas gifts.
- Bucharest Christmas Shopping Fair. Fair gifts, decorations and souvenirs can be bought at this fair held in Bucharest Romexpo Exhibition Centre, between 1 to 21 December 2014. It is considered the largest trade exhibition ever organized in Bucharest, where more than 500 exhibitors in all areas of traditional Romanian crafts show us craft decorations, clothing, toys for children, etc.
I wish you beautiful Christmas holidays! And don’t hesitate to visit any of this Christmas markets and fairs in Romania…